We welcome constructive, thoughtful, insightful comments on issues relating to publishing. We do not tolerate abuse of any kind.
Specifically, we reserve the right to delete comments that:
• Are likely to offend
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive
• Contain swear words or offensive language
• Break UK law or condone or encourage unlawful activity
• Are plagiaristic or break copyright
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Are not written in English
• Contain links to other websites which we consider to be unsuitable
• Are considered to be "spam"
• Are considered to be off-topic for the discussion
If you have any questions regarding these house rules, then please email: email@example.com