Mortons Media Group
Salary: To be negotiated
Location: Horncastle, Lincolnshire
Submitted on: 31/05/2012
Mortons Media Group is one of the country’s leading independent publishers with 23 specialist titles in the motorcycling, heritage transport and gardening sectors, as well a successful exhibition division.
We are now seeking Publishers to control and drive the performance of our brands across media platforms.
Working with the Publishing Director they are responsible for defining and driving the strategy for each brand through the management and co-ordination of the key functions (circulation, marketing, editorial, and advertising).
Key attributes required:-
• A good understanding of all publishing platforms and the challenges facing multi platform publishing.
• A creative, innovative and entrepreneurial outlook.
• Commercially and financially aware of publishing operations.
• Highly organised with good team working and motivational management skills.
• Editorial empathy and a good understanding of how brands communicate with their audience.
Send applications in writing enclosing your current CV and quote ref: PU2 to:
Staff Recruitment (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mortons Media Group Ltd.
Closing date: Friday 29th June 2012