Account Manager (Fixed Term)
Salary: To be negotiated
Location: West Drayton, Middlesex
Submitted on: 21/06/2012
The COMAG Imports team have a fixed term opportunity for a maximum period of one year.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to broaden their experience, to develop their longer term interest in account management and to work as part of a busy Import sales team.
This is a varied and challenging role which involves management of a large portfolio of titles for some of COMAG’s biggest third party clients. The position requires the successful applicant to manage day to day contact with their clients as well as being the conduit between the publisher and internal departments to deliver client circulation objectives.
Other key tasks involve:
• Publisher relationship management - using all COMAG’s resources to provide the best possible service to our clients.
• Portfolio Management - managing all aspects of your portfolio from general admin tasks through to developing circulation plans.
• Reporting and analysis - Ensuring publisher reporting needs are met and providing analysis of data to develop future strategy.
• The role requires someone who is a strong communicator and able to develop strong relationships with their clients.
• Applicants should be comfortable with the proposition of analysing data and providing commentary / recommendations to the client.
• Working as part of a small busy team we are also looking for a strong team player who is not afraid to contribute ideas to help improve the effective running of the department.
• Knowledge of the UK news trade would be beneficial but is not essential.
If you are interested in this position, please apply in writing enclosing an up to date Curriculum Vitae along with a covering letter outlining why you are interesting in this opportunity. Your application should be sent to Vicky Frankland (HR Business Partner) email@example.com
Closing Date for applications is Friday 6th July 2012