Salary: £20k - £22k
Submitted on: 07/07/2017
Time Inc UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape.
We have 60+ influential brands including Time, Fortune, InStyle, NME and Country Life.
About the Company
Marketforce is a leading Sales, Marketing and Distribution company, backed by one of the world’s largest media organisations. With expertise across mass market and specialist products, we ensure Britain’s biggest and best publications benefit from the very best distribution to the consumer.
We work with internationally recognised brands such as HELLO!, Classic Rock, Marie Claire, The Beano, What’s on TV and New Scientist.
• To provide regular reporting covering sales performance at title, retailer, publisher and total level
• To analyse the effectiveness of tactical retail promotions
• Provide detailed project analysis on markets or upcoming trends. This will include written reports and presentations.
• Situated within the Marketing Services team of 12
• Experience of using MS Office products, in particular Excel to an advanced level
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including English as your first language
• An analytical aptitude Confidence in dealing with people at all levels of a business
• An enthusiastic approach
• Excellent numeracy skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Self-motivation and the ability to work by yourself and as part of a team
• An excellent eye for accuracy and attention to detail
• A degree or relevant commercial experience
Please visit our website at www.marketforce.co.uk for more information on our organisation.
Click here to apply. Please upload your CV and a short statement about yourself (no more than 150 words). Your statement should highlight the extent to which your skills/experience meets the requirements of the role and your motivation behind applying.