How To Place Your Vacancy
There are two ways to submit your vacancy. You can do it yourself online or you can send us the information and we can set it up for you. Doing it yourself is easy and cheaper. For more details see below:
1. Do it yourself (DIY) – Base Price £195
You will need the following:
- Text of your advertisement (Company name, Job title, Location, Salary, Job Description, Reply to details) and a JPEG (up to 500kb) of your company logo if you wish this to be displayed too. If you do not have the logo to hand (or the file is in a different format or larger than the 500kb maximum) then please indicate that you wish to include the logo and then click the “email the logo at a later date” button, when the option is presented.
- For the cheapest prices, you can opt to pay now by debit / credit card, or, alternatively, you can opt to be invoiced.
The DIY prices are:
(please see discount options below)
|Display of logo with vacancy (optional)
|All prices are subject to VAT
The following discounts will be applied. You will be given the opportunity to select these options as you go through the process.
- 10% discount if the vacancy is submitted by an accredited recruitment agency
- 6% discount if you pay now using your credit / debit card
To proceed to set up your vacancy, please click on the “Continue” button below.
If you have any queries then please call 01322 865 984 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Have us set it up for you - £250
If you would like us to set up your advertisement, then simply email all the details (see below) to email@example.com. We will set the advertisement up and send you an invoice. There is a single standard fee of £250 + VAT.
The information we need is:
- details of where we should send the invoice
- text of your advertisement (Company name, Job title, Location, Salary, Job Description, Reply to details) and a JPEG (up to 500kb) of your company logo if you wish this to be displayed too.