Papermule is a leading supplier of innovative Digital Asset Management and Workflow Automation Systems for managing the production of various media types.
We cover the full suite of media production requirements: everything from Ad Sales, Flat Planning and Editorial through to Copy Chasing, Digital Asset Management, Content Production and our Client Portal to enhance client engagement.
Easy to use, functionally rich and affordable:
• A comprehensive Traffic Light system to ensure that tasks are prioritised according to deadline urgency
• A rich Workflow Management tool assigns, manages and escalates proof approvals across your organisation and those of partner / client companies
• Papermule’s solutions are completely WEB based, removing the need for platform-specific applications
• Seamless integration with third-party Creative Applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Quark, etc)
• Our Client Portal enables controlled access for online annotations, uploading of content and proof approval directly by end-user clients
• Integrates with email to manage and record content requests, proof approvals and change requests
• Content Versioning manages and records which changes have been requested and implemented, by whom and when
• Competitive pricing, including a SaaS subscription model and hardware hosting available
• Regular free webinars available via our website
Papermule provides customers with access to a wealth of publishing experience spanning the last 25 years and offer world class, round-the-clock technical support from offices both here and in the USA. Our highly configurable, enterprise scalable solutions are available as complete solutions or specific modules.
Our software is in use by a wide range of companies both large and small, including ad agencies, magazines, directories, printers, repro house, newspapers and multi-national media organisations.
Our customers include:
Independent News & Media
New Milton Advertiser & Lymington Times
Telegraph Media Group