If you are considering implementing a CRM, sales automation, marketing database, marketing automation or database solution, or want to optimise the effectiveness of your sales and marketing operation, then our consulting and membership services will help you achieve your business objectives.
70 Fathoms are specialists in sales and marketing operations. We are particularly knowledgeable about publishing and publishers data, having worked on marketing, sales, events and fulfilment database projects with most major B2B publishers, many special interest publishers, large newspaper groups and B2C magazine publishers too. We provide advice, via our consulting and membership services, to publishers, and other organizations, who want to introduce or improve, sales and marketing technology processes and structures.
We are independent of software vendors and run a research programme on sales and marketing software to support our consulting services and our software research products.
All our consultants have many years of experience in database and CRM implementations. And each of them either has particular technical skills or comes, originally, from a sales and marketing background. This combination of skills makes us unique and means we can add extra value to the project which generalist IT consultancies can not.
Whether you need consultants to help with specific implementations or projects to improve your sales and marketing operations; or you want to inject expertise into your business on a wide range of issues: such as sales optimisation, marketing optimisation, analysis, data strategy, team structures, processes; our consulting and membership services will be just what you need. Get in touch to find out more.
We’re friendly and won’t try a hard sell… don’t hesitate to give us a call for a chat and to find out what we do, for now or the future.
Why should you use our services?
Consultancy mitigates the risk of:
• Exceeding budgets, missing deadlines and not achieving the business objectives
• Users 'drifting' away from technology solutions and back to old ways of working
• Choosing the wrong software and/or needing to do extensive and expensive customisation
• Identifying problems once software developers are on site, leading to rapid cost escalation because specifications have changed
• Internal politics and lack of agreement, stalling a project
• Setting unrealistic or unambitious objectives because the internal team are unfamiliar with what can and cannot be achieved at a reasonable cost.
You’ll get a faster implementation by:
• Injecting a wide range of expertise that internal staff don't have
• Drawing on our inhouse research of available solutions
• Reducing the need for customisation by getting a good fit of solution to requirements.
And that’s useful because fast implementation:
• Increases user acceptance
• Reduces costs
• Helps businesses to be agile and adapt quickly
• Reduces the burden on internal resources and staff being diverted from their core functions.
Membership means is less intensive but enables your own people to do more:
• Membership makes us your partner in achieving your operational goals.
• Ensures business as usual doesn’t prevent you from achieving longer term goals.
• Gives you immediate access to the skills and expertise you cannot afford to have in-house all the time.
• Introduces a culture of continual improvement in operational effectiveness, essential to successful growing businesses.
• Uses a combination of strategic and consulting support, peer networking and access to our knowledge bank, to make your sales and marketing perform better
Talk to us and find out more or visit our website: www.70fathoms.com
For more information, visit the 70 Fathoms site at
www.70fathoms.com, or visit them on: