Price – £275 for 12 months
You will be listed across all our publishing platforms: in every edition of our weekly email newsletter (InPubWeekly), each issue of our bi-monthly print magazine, InPublishing (print and digital versions), and a full profile page on the website.
Also, for listed suppliers, the standard £50 fee for publishing newsworthy supplier press releases is waived. (See our Supplier Press Release Guidelines.) Your published press releases now feature on your profile page, in a ‘News’ box.
Step 1 – (minimum requirement)
Email us (email@example.com):
- your logo
- contact information (name, job title, company name & address, tel, fax, mobile, email, website)
Deadline: 4pm every Thursday (for inclusion in that Friday’s InPubWeekly).
Step 2 – (optional)
Create a full profile page on our website, by emailing us (to firstname.lastname@example.org):
- banner (to be supplied as JPG, GIF or SWF file, 700 x 100 pixels. Maximum file size: 50kb. If you provide a Flash file, then we suggest you also provide a JPG or GIF version for display on mobile devices.)
- picture of contact
- service description (recommend a maximum wordcount of approx 350 words)
- additional picture of your choice, to go alongside the service description text
- URL of your company's LinkedIn page, if you have one
- URL of your company's Twitter page. This can be the Twitter page of the named contact, if you prefer.
- URL of your company's Facebook page, if you have one
- URL of your company's Google+ page, if you have one
- URL of your company's Blog page, if you have one
- Video: if you have a company video on YouTube, or an alternative platform, then we can embed it on your profile page. We just need the URL of the video and we can take the embed code from it.
- Google Maps: we can show a Google Map and Satellite image of your location. This is done automatically, but can be switched off. If your company address is a home address, then you may not want the Google Maps option shown on your page.
All of the above is included in the £275, but is optional, although we highly recommend that you take advantage. See the profile page of Abacus e-Media, which makes use of most of the above elements.
Deadline: None - just email it through when it’s ready. It doesn't all need to come together.
For more information, please contact Martin Maynard on 02393 781 736 / 07885 861 422 or by email: email@example.com