Roundtable: What magazines can learn from the newsroom
2.30-3.15pm (BST), Thursday 30 March 2017
Panellists (via webcam): Sean Briggs of Creative Workflows, David Whaley (managing editor of the Oldham Chronicle) and Martin Wright (editor of The Shropshire Star).
What will be discussed:
• Current state of the market
• How the newsroom was reinvented
• Templating – friend or foe?
• How can partner hubs deliver the goods?
• The benefits of a centralised workflow
• What’s coming next for the magazine industry?
Who should attend:
Managing and publishing directors, along with senior editorial staff at magazine publishers, large and small.
Find out more
Webinar sponsored by