Aceville Publications Ltd
Location: Colchester, Essex
Submitted on: 08/01/2019
Aceville Publications are based in Colchester, Essex and are part of the D.C.Thomson group of companies.
Aceville have a wide portfolio of magazine titles covering crafts, food, health, education, and homes & gardens in both the consumer and B2B areas.
The Circulation Managers role is an extremely important one, reporting directly to the Managing Director, and the successful candidate will ideally have a good experience of the publishing industry and news trade.
The role will require innovation and creativity as well as regular daily, weekly and monthly duties.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Working closely with UK & Export distributors to achieve the best possible sales results.
- Agreeing retail promotional budgets and planning campaigns.
- Working with group circulation and production teams on joint initiatives.
- Confirming all print order requirements and coordinating with magazine printers.
- Regular liaison with in house promotions and marketing teams.
- Production of and updating all print and promotional schedules.
- Detailed record keeping.
- Monitoring figures and market trends plus reacting to threats and opportunities.
- Supporting senior management in meetings and through various reports.
- Presenting to key retailers and distribution personnel.
- Keeping ABC records and completion of returns.
- Dealing with ad hoc requests and needs promptly as they arise.
- Attending meetings covering various aspects of the business.
- Relaying relevant information to key members of staff and departments.
- Relevant experience in the publishing/distribution industry.
- Highly organized.
- Great attention to detail.
- Must have a high level of numeracy.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be innovative and creative.
- Commercial awareness.
If you feel this exciting and dynamic role is for you, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com