Elle, Hearst’s fashion brand, has launched the Elle Weekender – a new interactive consumer event that will encompass fashion, beauty and wellness.
Posted on: 13 February 2018 14:37
Anne-Marie Curtis: "The Elle Weekender is set to be an unmissable event."
Taking place in November at the Saatchi Gallery, London, the Elle Weekender will be a three-day immersive event that will bring together a mix of renowned and emerging brands to create a unique shopping experience and bring the bold content, culture and products within the magazine to life, say the publishers.
According to Hearst, activations will be housed across two floors of the gallery and will include:
- A Beauty Bar and Beauty School where consumers can explore the latest beauty products and trends
- The Elle Market – an experiential pop-up shopping area, curated by the expert Elle team, that will highlight the most sought-after fashion brands
- An Elle Edit area featuring styling sessions, customisation stations and live shoots
- The Stage, where Elle will host a series of talks from thought leaders and activists who are leaders in their fields
- A classroom where a series of workshops will take place including tech classes and networking sessions, aimed to empower and inspire women to pursue their passions
- A playroom with creative concepts that encourage consumers to engage and share their experience via social media
- A wellness studio where visitors can relax through activities from palm reading and sound bathing to crystal sessions
- A pop-up Elle café, serving an all-day menu of everything from morning snacks to evening cocktails, complete with a magazine library for guests to read as they eat
Victoria Archbold, Managing Director, Events & Sponsorship, Hearst Live, says; “Changing consumer habits means shopping is set to be driven by experiences and interactive technology rather than the act of buying. The ELLE Weekender will enable personalised interaction with customers through unique installations, pop-ups and talks that showcase brands in an innovative way that we know appeals to Elle readers.”
Anne-Marie Curtis, Editor-in-Chief, Elle UK, says; “The Elle reader is smart, stylish and savvy. We know that they love to feel connected to the Elle brand and are influenced by our expertly curated content, so I am thrilled to launch the Elle Weekender which will enable readers to become fully immersed in the Elle world. With a combination of leading retailers, aspirational brands and insightful talks and sessions, the Elle Weekender is set to be an unmissable event.”
Tickets will be available to purchase in Summer 2018.
Featured Supplier Video
Association of Circulation Executives
A vibrant, celebratory atmosphere was prevalent at the London Marriott Grosvenor Square on Thursday 3rd May 2018 as ACE hosted The Newspaper & Magazine Awards. The Newspaper and Magazines awards this year was a truly memorable event and we are already getting ready for next year. Entry will be open from January 2019 and we want to hear from you. Have you gone out on a limb, pushing the boundaries of your title, yourself and your team? Have you seized the initiative, persevered with your strategy and achieved exceptional performance? For more information, click here
Most read on InPublishing
These are the most read stories on the InPublishing website over the last 14 days, in order from the top.
This list is based on data from Google Analytics, and is refreshed every 24 hours. (Last updated: 16/10/2018 05:29)