- For all matters relating to data privacy at InPublishing, please contact: The Data Protection Officer, InPublishing Ltd, Hawthorns, Station Road, Eynsford, Kent, DA4 0EJ, England or by email to email@example.com.
- InPublishing is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Individuals have the right to contact the ICO if they think InPublishing is in breach of GDPR. InPublishing’s registration number is Z8828366.
- InPublishing collects and processes personal data in order to assess applications to receive our publications or attend our webinars, to distribute our magazine and e-newsletter, to produce webinars, for business analysis purposes and to inform people about our products and services. The personal data collected is some or all of the following: name, job title, company, mailing address, email address and business-related demographics (eg ‘job function’, ‘type of business’ and ‘number of employees’). The data is collected via online registration forms and desk research.
- Individuals have the right to amend the data we hold about them, or to be removed from our lists, at any time, by using the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our email communications or by writing to The Data Protection Officer, InPublishing Ltd, Hawthorns, Station Road, Eynsford, Kent, DA4 0EJ, England or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org ‘Unsubscribe’ requests are activated on receipt, and InPublishing also regularly updates its lists by removing people identified as ‘gone-aways’. InPublishing removes personal data from its systems if no contact has been made with an individual for ten years.
- InPublishing does not make its data commercially available to third parties, with the sole exception of webinars. If a webinar is sponsored, then registration data for that webinar is shared with the sponsor. This sharing is made clear on the online registration form.
- InPublishing shares the data with appointed suppliers such as mailing houses and email service providers, for the sole purposes of distributing its products and services.
- Whenever a user requests a page on our website, IP address, browser and version and operating system are stored in a log file. This information is only used for statistical purposes to help improve this site and provide accurate statistics to advertisers in the form of aggregated data.