House Rules for Commenting
We welcome constructive, thoughtful, insightful comments on issues relating to publishing. We do not tolerate abuse of any kind.
Specifically, we reserve the right to delete comments that:
- Are likely to offend
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive
- Contain swear words or offensive language
- Break UK law or condone or encourage unlawful activity
- Are plagiaristic or break copyright
- Advertise products or services for profit or gain
- Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
- Are not written in English
- Contain links to other websites which we consider to be unsuitable
- Are considered to be "spam"
- Are considered to be off-topic for the discussion
If you have any questions regarding these house rules, then please email: email@example.com.