Oak Software are the developers of Oak.SUBSCRIBE, a powerful subscription management system including a fully integrated online shop.
Easy to use, yet powerful, Oak.SUBSCRIBE provides the tools to effectively manage and increase your subscription business by delivering a host of strong benefits:
- A full range of subscription types, either paid or controlled circulation, suitable for print and digital issues or date based for premium web content.
- Order processing facilities for the sale of non-subscription items such as books, DVDs, event tickets, etc.
- A fully integrated online shop providing online customer account and subscription management.
- Online validation for digital issue and premium web content subscriptions providing instant access for new subscribers.
- Flexible renewal processes designed to improve retention.
Oak also provide a full range of implementation services including data conversion from an existing database, system set-up and training to ensure that you are provided with an efficient, optimised system that meets your requirements.
Oak WebShop and Web Integration Module
Many of Oak’s customers now benefit from our multi-featured integrated ecommerce webshop that is perfectly tailored for subscription management and merchandise sales. Each webshop is designed to match your web page styles and subscribers can manage their customer account information and subscriptions online.
Our web technology also offers a number of solutions to accommodate the sale and access verification of digital subscriptions, digital issues, archive material plus the fulfilment of digital download material.
Other key webshop features and options include:
- Publisher generated subscriber offers, promotions and special discounts.
- Ability to sell both products and subscriptions (including direct debit) from within the same shopping basket.
- Event Ticketing Sales including delivery of e-tickets to customers.
- Digital delivery of content such as pdf articles, podcasts and videos.
Oak’s Single Customer View (SCV) module provides a platform to aggregate data from a variety of sources to allow reporting, interrogation and analysis. Whilst incorporating subscription and mail order transaction data from the Oak.SUBSCRIBE database as standard, the SCV can be also be tailored to receive data from other sources such as newsletter sign ups, competition entries, survey responses, advertising sales and other demographics.