Select Publisher Services can provide you with all of your newstrade circulation and subscription management requirements.
Our highly experienced and accessible team have considerable know-how gained from working across the industry for many years and we excel at creating the circulation and subscription strategy that is just right for your business.
We are well connected with UK and international networks to ensure your publications get to their target customer wherever they are, and however they wish to buy your content. Our experience and our industry-leading marketing information allows us to guide you towards making the right commercial decisions.
If you publish an existing magazine that is looking for a fresh approach or are looking to launch a new one, we are ready to listen to your plans, share our expertise and create a bespoke strategy with you, whether that’s for newstrade circulation, subscriptions management or both.
Please feel free to call Richard on 07887 848 820 for an initial chat about your aims and discuss how we might be able to help you.
- Circulation & distribution: We develop and implement circulation marketing strategies suitable for the current marketplace.
- Account management & analytics: Our highly experienced staff and systems will give you relevant performance data and advice to enable your magazines to remain ahead of the competition.
- International & specialised distribution: Our circulation and distribution logistics have a world-wide reach. We work with leading international retailers and magazine distributors to grow the international reach of your magazines.
- Printing: We offer a full range of print services for publishers seeking to produce magazines, books, catalogues and journals.
- Logistics: Using our services, publishers can be confident that their magazines will get into the marketplace on time, every time.
- Subscription fulfilment: Subscription marketing and fulfilment is an important focus for magazines. Magazine readers now expect to be able to purchase their favourite brands online, either as a digital version or a physical copy (or a combined package). Our subscription model and new website are able to handle both with ease.
- Licensing: With the right type of content, your magazine brand has the potential to be licensed in other territories and / or languages. If you are well established in your home country, your magazine can generate additional revenue elsewhere.