Established in 1986, Air Business is a market-leader in global mail, fulfilment, distribution and subscription management for the publishing sector. As strategic partner of the Professional Publishers’ Association (PPA) since 2010, we are committed to being not just a supplier but an active and loyal supporter of the publishing arena.
Our unique end-to-end service portfolio includes subscriber acquisition and marketing strategy, worldwide postal and courier distribution, digital and mail fulfilment solutions and warehouse and freight logistics, all with exceptional customer service and market-leading account management at its heart.
We serve many of the UK's leading businesses across a diverse range of sectors such as publishing, memberships, associations and e-commerce. Our aim is to provide flawless distribution and subscriptions management solutions, supported by the best, most responsive and accessible customer service in the market. Regardless of size, we treat every customer as though they were our only one. Our commitment to providing exceptional customer service is what sets us apart from our competitors.
Air Business Subscriptions (formerly known as Quadrant Subscription Services) has handled the subscription management for magazines and journals since 1972. Our distribution arm has additionally served the publishing sector primarily for 32 years. We therefore remain passionate about the growth of this industry.
Since we also serve the e-commerce market, we have the experience and knowledge to support publishers as they seek to expand their business into the new world of e-commerce and facilitate the distribution of their e-commerce products to help their brand presence stretch beyond their magazines.
All operational sites across Air Business hold the highest level of internationally recognised quality, environmental and information security standards – ISO 9001, ISO 140001, ISO 27001 and BS 10012. Air Business Subscriptions is also PCI-DSS Level 1 compliant and holds the silver level Investors in People accreditation.
Our publication distribution services include:
- Bespoke multi-option postal distribution with over 30,000 routing options
- Periodical services
- Academic publishing expertise
- E-commerce distribution – tracked and untracked
- Worldwide courier services
- Exhibitions and freight handling
- Warehouse logistics
- Mail and digital fulfilment
- Data processing and management
- Circulation audits
- Print on demand management
Our subscription services include:
- International subscriptions management using the latest technology – real-time and edition based
- Market-leading subscriptions e-commerce platform
- Membership management capability
- Value-added subscription retention and marketing strategies delivering exceptional return on investment
- Business intelligence and data mining using the latest systems
At the 2020 PPA Independent Publisher Awards, Air Business was named 'Industry Partner of the Year'.