According to Informa, key highlights include:
- Performance: Continued growth in revenue, adjusted profit, earnings and cashflow; full year performance on track;
- Growth: Group underlying revenue growth of 2.8% for the ten months to 31 October 2019, ahead of significant, seasonally stronger November/December trading period;
- Focus: Progressive Portfolio Management continues with divestiture of Industry & Infrastructure Media Brands Portfolio, following on from sale of Life Sciences Media Brands Portfolio and Agribusiness Portfolio, as well as portfolio changes in Informa Connect;
- Expansion: Minority investment in Founders Forum and launch of joint venture with Informa Tech, combining strengths to support next phase of growth in tech innovation and entrepreneurship;
- Strength: Issue of new €500m bond further strengthens balance sheet, lowering overall cost of debt and extending average maturity to 5.5 years.
Stephen A. Carter, Group Chief Executive, Informa PLC, said: “After ten months trading in 2019, despite an unpredictable economic/geo-political backdrop, the enlarged Informa Group continues to demonstrate resilience and performance, remaining on track for a sixth consecutive year of growth in underlying revenue, profit, adjusted earnings and cashflow.”