The Wave2 Dynamic Publishing Solution allows any authorized user across an organization to build and customize marketing and advertising materials for any channel or distribution outlet.
According to Wave2, this 3rd generation brings significant new features to the table, including:
- Enhanced video support, for the automated creation of engaging video messages and digital advertising.
- More automation capabilities for HTML5.
- New improved user interface.
- Batch production with lightbox for proofing outputs.
- HTML email support.
- Extensive back-end enhancements for the platform and its APIs.
Mike Moore, CEO of Miles 33, said “Brands want to focus on providing a consumer journey that is personal, inspiring and seamless across all channels – and do so in a timely fashion, on trend and style while keeping creative costs low. Wave2 lets them achieve that.”
This solution will have its first public showing at DCXexpo in Berlin.