Designed in partnership with the Esquire team, the Edit is a capsule collection of special-edition wardrobe staples, made in collaboration with 10 of the best brands in menswear, say the publishers.
For the first time, the collection is available to purchase in its entirety at the London department store and haberdasher, Liberty, both instore and online, in addition to Esquire.com/UK and the brands’ respective stores and sites. The Edit is brokered and managed by IMG.
The limited-edition range consists of:
- Cotton crew-neck T-Shirt by Esquire x Sunspel, £80
- Cotton polo shirt by Esquire x Sunspel, £115
- Cotton and silk scarf by Esquire x Liberty, £210
- Cotton crew-neck sweatshirt by Esquire x Sunspel, £135
- Two-tone loafers by Esquire x Duke + Dexter, £240
- Seersucker shirt by Esquire x YMC, £150
- Shawl-collar cardigan by Esquire x Oliver Spencer, £270
- Seersucker Trousers by Esquire x YMC, £150
- Backpack by Esquire x Ally Capellino, £650
- Graphic knit sweater by Esquire x NN07, £200
- Cotton shirt by Esquire x NN07, £130
- Selvidge denim Jeans by Esquire x EDWIN, £190
- Woven belt by Esquire x Anderson’s, £90
- Pouch by Esquire x Ally Capellino, £50
- Sunglasses by Esquire x Kirk Originals, £225
Charlie Teasdale, Style Director, Esquire UK says: “I’m thrilled to be launching the fourth edition of the Esquire Edit, and I’m happy to say that once again, it’s bigger and better than the year before. Alongside usual collaborators, such as Sunspel and Oliver Spencer, it’s great welcome new partners for the 2021 collection, including Ally Capellino, YMC, Kirk Originals and Duke & Dexter. We’re also thrilled to be partnering with the iconic London department store Liberty, which is testament to the sustained growth and ambition of the Esquire Edit project. As one of the bastions of British elegance, style and taste, Liberty is the perfect partner for the project, and we hope the collaboration will last long into the future.”
Angela Kim, Senior Director, Hearst Global Licensing says: “After three successful years, we are once again pleased to offer this year’s collection, expertly curated by the editors of Esquire. In addition to our esteemed brand partners, for the first time ever we are bringing the entire collection to life in partnership with Liberty as our exclusive retailer of the Edit 2021. As always, the products are available online and at the brands’ respective stores, but this year, fashion enthusiasts can feel, try and match the offerings in Liberty’s iconic London flagship store.”
Laura Robertshaw, Buying Manager, Menswear, Liberty, says: “For the last three years the Esquire Edit has been an exciting part of the menswear scene, with a breadth of brands coming together to create exciting and exclusive offerings for the menswear market. When the team at Esquire reached out to collaborate, we jumped at the chance to work with them and created fifteen exclusive products across ten incredible brands. Not only have we expanded our offering with even more exclusives - from homegrown brands, to labels further afield - we’ve also worked with Esquire to create an exclusive Liberty scarf. We hope that this is the beginning of a long and fruitful relationship with such an iconic publication.”
Keep up-to-date with publishing news: sign up here for InPubWeekly, our free weekly e-newsletter.