Each week, Forbes Executive Vice President Moira Forbes speaks with leading minds across industries, from game-changing entrepreneurs to forward-thinking creators, who distil their decades of collective experience into essential tools, tactics and practical takeaways, says Forbes.
“As the world seeks to build back stronger post-pandemic, each episode will spotlight thought-provoking luminaries who are championing change, rearchitecting industries and driving impact at scale,” said Moira Forbes. “Collectively, the series offers a blueprint to unlock opportunity and close the gap between ambition and reality.”
The Takeaway also marks Forbes’ first series to simulcast live across all major social platforms – LinkedIn Live, Youtube, Twitter and Facebook – in addition to Forbes, delivering to a global audience wherever they choose to engage in conversation.
The first episode, featuring Christina Tosi, Chef, Founder & CEO, Milk Bar, debuted yesterday at 12pm ET, with new episodes airing every Wednesday at noon. Upcoming guests include:
- Neil Blumenthal, Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Warby Parker
- Steve Case, Chairman & CEO, Revolution
- Payal Kadakia, Founder & Executive Chairman, ClassPass
- Cynt Marshall, CEO, Dallas Mavericks
- Matthew McConaughey, Academy Award winning actor and NY Times #1 Best Selling Author, Greenlights
- Danny Meyer, Founder & CEO, Union Square Hospitality Group
- John Varvatos, Designer & Co-Founder, One Villa Tequila
Following each episode, conversations will be further amplified across Forbes’ diverse platforms, in addition to conversation highlights and “The Two-Minute Takeaway,” a series of video shorts that curate top leadership advice.
Keep up-to-date with publishing news: sign up here for InPubWeekly, our free weekly e-newsletter.