These diversified services range from accreditation from Hearst’s most trusted brands, through to licensing deals, as well as branded content and live experiences.
The launch includes the re-naming of two groups within Hearst Solutions:
- Hearst Content Agency (formally Hearst Made) – creating custom content for brands from magazines to TV commercials. Hearst currently work with clients such as Asda, O2 and P&G
- Hearst Studio (previously Content Studio) – Hearst’s branded content division
Other offerings within Hearst Solutions include:
- Hearst Advertising – print and digital advertising campaigns and promotions
- Hearst Accreditation – provides a seal of approval from Hearst’s brands, including Good Housekeeping, Cosmopolitan, Harper’s Bazaar, Women’s Health and Men’s Health
- Hearst Licensing – licensing services, leveraging the power of Hearst’s brands, extending from product development to marketing support; partners include Shearing’s Country Living Hotels and the Men’s Health gym range with Argos
- Hearst Data & Insights
- Hearst Commerce – helps partners sell their products in “trusted, brand-safe environments”
- Hearst Live – the live events division responsible for experiences such as ELLE Weekender, Esquire Townhouse and Cosmopolitan Self Made as well as white-label client events.
- Hearst Purpose – a way for partners to join forces with Hearst on initiatives that “improve lives by creating real and lasting change, which are a force for good in society”
All of these solutions can be viewed in Hearst’s newly relaunched corporate website.
Jane Wolfson, Chief Agency Officer at Hearst UK said: “Hearst is a remarkable business with extraordinary lighthouse brands, and our creative solutions are in huge demand. Our strategy is underpinned by creativity and innovation, and we are committed to solving our commercial partners business needs. We believe the launch of Hearst Solutions will make our commercial offering as clear as possible for our valued partners to navigate, so they understand the multitude of ways in which we can help them. We look forward to working collaboratively with our customers and continuing to delight them with our award-winning work.”