According to distributors Marketforce: The German battleship Bismarck is one of the most famous warships of the Second World War.
With this new series, you have got the opportunity to build an impressive model in a scale of 1:200 (1.25m long) – the finished model is faithful to the original and features intricate details, including a die-cast metal hull and working sounds, movement and lights.
The magazine includes easy step-by-step instructions and information for you to learn more about the history and fate of the Bismarck. Named after the 19th century German chancellor Otto von Bismarck, Bismarck's fame came from the Battle of the Denmark Strait in which the flagship and pride of the British Royal Navy, the battlecruiser HMS Hood, was sunk in May 1941, from Churchill's subsequent order to "Sink the Bismarck", and from the relentless pursuit by the Royal Navy which ended with her loss only three days later.
- Publisher: Hachette Partworks
- Target Market: Men 30+
- TV Advertising: Yes - £1 million campaign starts 13th February 2019, the collection will also be heavily supported on social media
- On Sale: Wed 13th Feb 2019
- No of Parts: 140 Parts
- RSV value of 1 customer who completes collection: £1249
- Frequency: Weekly
- Pricing structure: Part 1: £1.99, Part 2 £5.99, Part 3+ £8.99