The new membership model introduces a range of new benefits for advanced members including more market insights reporting, the Long View series of CEO and analyst interviews and biannual updates from the Vogue Business Index.
In just 18 months, say the publishers, Vogue Business has attracted an audience of 340,000 readers across the fashion, luxury and beauty industries, spanning over 50 countries. Powered by Condé Nast’s global network of editors and experts as well as access to real-time consumer insights, Vogue Business provides actionable information for fashion and luxury businesses.
“When we launched Vogue Business in 2019, we could not have foreseen how - only one year later - the fashion industry would start reworking its own strategies and just how much of a contribution Vogue Business would make in that vital process. We are thankful for the trust the fashion industry has placed in Vogue Business and for all the feedback from our many industry partners towards developing this new membership offer,” commented Wolfgang Blau, Global Chief Operating Officer and President, International, Condé Nast.
Since its inception, says Condé Nast, the team behind Vogue Business has taken an agile, reader-first approach, evolving and shaping its brand offering in keeping with audience sentiment. Subscribers asked for more exclusive and specialised content, tailored services, as well as events and seminars, which laid the foundation for the membership model.
“Our membership model enables us to tailor Vogue Business services for all kinds of fashion industry professionals and brands worldwide, and give our audiences a more immersive experience. Having listened to our subscribers since launch and building out our reporting, data and advisory capabilities accordingly, we feel confident that our audiences will welcome the membership program,” said Stephen Morgan, Managing Director, Vogue Business.
The full Vogue Business membership program consists of:
Vogue Business Membership
- Unlimited Vogue Business reporting
- Premium Sustainability and Technology Edit newsletter briefing
- Monthly in-person and virtual events with Vogue Business editors
Vogue Business Advanced Membership
- Business membership benefits, as well as:
- Bi-Monthly Market Insight Reports
- Access to insights from the Vogue Business Index
- Executive Seminar Series
- The Long View from Vogue Business report and event series
Vogue Business Data and Insights Membership
- Company-wide access to Advanced Membership benefits, as well as:
- Full access to the Vogue Business Index
- Custom advisory services
- Vogue Business summits in the U.S., Europe and Asia, due to commence virtually later this year and in-person in 2021