The new version, says Perception SaS, makes life easier and data more accessible for publishers with reduced staff during the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to Perception, Version 10.0 offers:
- Improved User Interface to simplify data entry and to allow extra data controls for increased data quality. Providing a quicker learning curve for new or temporary circulation staff
- Enhanced multi-currency support to the product including the ability to interface with currency exchanges to get real time currency conversions.
- Increased automation in the provided self-service portal, bringing the ability for subscribers to fully manage their own subscription and process renewals without publisher staff intervention.
- Better integration with the email module providing enhanced marketing statistics back into the database.
- Automatic Issue creation on a specific date, including all post issue updates.
- Additional reporting and analysis tools to give you more feedback on your subscribers.
Andy Kirk said, “It is important for publishers who are having to furlough subscription and marketing staff at the moment to continue to serve their subscribers as if they were still fully staffed. By providing methods of Automation of the process we are helping publishers keep their exemplary customer service levels, and revenues.”
Perception Publisher Suite is a suite of cloud-based software covering Free and Paid Subscriptions, Advertisement Sales and Content Management. The software can be run fully inhouse or outsource some tasks to Perception’s Management Bureau. All software works from a single consolidated database allow cross learning across all packages and solutions, says Perception SaS.
You can find out more about Perception SaS in our Publishing Services Directory.