With more than 2.5 million users across the United Kingdom, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Canada and Ireland, Cafeyn Group is the leading digital press platform in Europe, offering its paying subscribers seamless access to local and international content across all devices.
Launched in France in 2006, the company has scaled rapidly both organically and via acquisitions including miLibris (bespoke digital editions), Blendle in the Netherlands and children’s platform Kidjo. Headquartered in Paris and with offices in London, Tangier, Montreal and Utrecht, Cafeyn employs 200+ people.
Cafeyn works with 500+ media owners offering more than 2,500 national and regional newspapers, magazines and digital pure players content distributing digital replicas via PDF, audio, podcasts and newsfeeds. Partners in the UK include Reach, Guardian Media Group, Telegraph Media Group, The Independent, Evening Standard, Kelsey Publishing, Future and Time.
In addition to our B2C users, Cafeyn is distributed through multiple long term B2B2C partnerships with companies such as O2, Three Ireland, SFR and Canal+.
- Cafeyn: Users can subscribe to Cafeyn via our iOS or Android app or web giving them access to hundreds of newspapers, magazines and newsfeeds for £7.99 per month. Our editorial team curate the best content of the day as stand-alone articles, audio features and with themed collections. Users can activate push notifications to ensure they are kept up-to-date and can receive our regular newsletters. The rich mobile optimised experience makes reading comfortable while platform personalisation means users can see the content that interests them the most.
- miLibris: Bespoke white label digital edition solutions for clients helping them to create their own apps and e-reader platforms. Major clients include Air France, Paris Match and Le Figaro.
Benefits for Publishers
Cafeyn’s publishers are partners; we work collaboratively to help them achieve their objectives while:
- Increasing Brand Reach and New Audience: by connecting to new audiences who choose Cafeyn for the ability to access a myriad of content in one convenient app.
- Increasing Revenue: partners are paid for every copy read on the platform.
- Increasing Circulation Figures: Fully accredited by ABC - all copies can be reported in your audit.
- Providing Valuable Data & Insight: Our publisher dashboard gives valuable data and insight, helping partners understand their audience and performance.
To find out more or to work with Cafeyn, contact Edward Marr.