For 47 years, publishers have been working with PCS to boost editorial, advertising, sales and circulation workflows while improving the relationship they have with their audience and advertising customers.
It’s easy to see why PCS has become a no-brainer for publishers. By integrating technology to streamline their workflows, customers have seen benefits such as:
- An increase in market share: Through acquisitions supported by an easy to scale technology platform.
- Diversification of revenue streams: Enabled by solutions which serve evolving advertising and content distribution channels.
- Reduction of costs: By increasing productivity with automation and more efficient workflows.
- Increased collaboration: Utilising technology which facilitates outsourcing. For example, advert creation, page planning, data hosting and financial management.
Our suite of software solutions includes:
Seamlessly joins content creation and publishing across print, digital and everything in between.
- Flat planning
- Content Management System
- Digital Asset Management
- Digital publishing suite – works with any web platform!
An advertising sales and customer management platform built specifically for diversifying media businesses.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Single Customer view
- Key Performance Indicators
- Financial management
- Dynamic reporting
Gives publishers control over their print and digital ad production.
- Automated graphic workflows
- Third-party access
- Outsourcing enabled
Strengthens relationships with customers through quality circulation, distribution and subscription management.
- Fully control print and digital subscriptions
- Integrated invoicing
- Dynamic route planner
PCS is part of the Claverley Group, which includes some of the country’s leading magazine and newspaper publishers, printing teams and creative agencies. It’s no wonder we have such a clear insight into the publishing world and why our constantly evolving solutions exceed our clients’ expectations.